To get out of the funk of winter (and all the snow I have been seeing here in Chicago) I built this little outfit, complete with alternatives and links on where to buy/how to make. I tried to center the style all around 1940s. I will do one next week for the 1930s.
• Vintage Velvet Tip Hat from FabGabs -or- Acapella convertible hat from Terry Graziano.
• 1940's Inspired Nicolai Blouse from Jitterbuggin' -or- Miss Scarlet Blouse from Able Grable
• 1940s Style Cream Cardigan from Adeline's Attic
• Belted Flannel Skirt (sale) from Talbots -or- Corduroy Pencil Skirt (sale) -or- Talbots -or- Vintage mustard pencil skirt from Penelope Pups Vintage
• Vintage Wool Boucle Shawl Collar Coat from FabGabs
• Galleon vintage inspired winter heel from Yellow Box -or- Vintage galoshes/overshoes: one, two, three, four - all from Etsy.
• Woman's Long Gloves from Free Vintage Knitting
• MP Ribbed Cotton Tights -or- Ciala Wool Cable Tights from Sock Dreams