I've been having trouble finding the motivation to crawl out from under the covers and put down my knitting in order to type on the computer lately. Fortunately, a lot of the lovely ladies I read on a daily basis have had some great blog posts recently. Here are some of my favorites as of late:
- Sarah Becan's post on her favorite winter beers.
- Pumpkin Pudding from Smitten Kitchen.
- Jamie's lovely holiday cards this year.
- Landgirl 1980's review on BBC's Landgirls makes me want to watch all three seasons.
- Joan Didion's packing list on English Muse can came in handy this holiday season.
- I can't decide if I love or hate this short row sweater pattern from Purl Bee.