While I recover from my San Fran trip and the Renegade Fair, let me show you some shiny things I recently got for myself.
• The Many mails of Miss Sequential - a free supplement to her most recent zine, available for the price of an SASE.
• Lamy Fountain Pen Ink + Ink Blotter Tape - there's blotter tape IN THE BASE of the well! I so excited about this. The strip of blotting paper is just enough for wiping your pen clean after filling it, so don't expect to use this tape to blot an entire page of written word or anything. It is still pretty neat though!
• J. Herbin 340th Anniversary Fountain Pen Ink - I have yet to crack this open, but PenInkCillin has a nice review of the ink.
• A special zine for ordering Carolee's zine Practice Being Human a few months ago. This zine is now available as a pdf for your reading pleasure. I would highly suggest it.
• Kuretake Craft Glue Pen & Pentel Hybrid White Gel Pen - The glue pen has a strong hold and is fast drying. It fits perfectly in my pen case, so I'm quite happy for this find. As for the white pen: I've been looking for a good one for a while and am glad I found one that actually writes on black paper in opaque white.
Hopefully by Friday I will get unpacked enough to show you all the goodies I got in San Fran.